The British Martial Arts & Boxing Association (BMABA)
Established in 2012, the BMABA is one of the largest UK multi-style martial arts Governing Bodies.
Trinity Martial Arts is proud to have the BMABA as it’s governing body. They are an independent and community led martial arts association who regulate and licence over 180 different martial arts styles.
The main focus of the BMABA is to raise standards within the martial arts industry and encourage and support grassroots clubs to grow.
They have been instrumental over recent months in consulting with Sports England to agree a safe return to play following the lifting of lockdown restrictions.
So what does this mean to you as a student or parent?
You can rest assured that as a student (or parent) of Trinity Martial Arts, that the club and classes are run in a professional manner in all respects:
- Both Instructors and students are covered by public liability insurance.
- Instructor qualifications are checked and verified.
- Safeguarding is held at the forefront of our club, to ensure a safe environment for all.
- DBS Enhanced checks and First Aid qualifications are in place for all Instructors.
- Risk assessments are carried out regularly for all venues.
- Quality of teaching material has been assured, with a grading syllabus ratified by the BMABA.
As well as ensuring that students can be confident in knowing that they are attending a martial arts club that goes about things the right way, the BMABA (and by extension, Trinity Martial Arts) supports a number of charities:
- Fighting Chance Foundation – changing lives through martial arts here in the UK.
- Charity: Water – helping to provide people around the world with clean drinking water.
On top of this, every club and student membership is Carbon Neutral. The BMABA plant trees to offset the carbon footprint of every membership.
For more information about the BMABA, visit their website HERE.